AdvantageCare Physicians (ACPNY) is one of the largest physician-led multispecialty practice in the New York metropolitan area, serving half a million patients across Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Long Island. At ACPNY, patients receive individualized coordinated care from a compassionate team focused on helping them live their healthiest lives.
In this role you will:
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Diagnose and treat medical conditions
- Prescribe medications and formulate ongoing treatment and disease management plans
- Refer patient to specialist as needed
- Medical Degree or foreign equivalent and completion of a four year post graduate medical training
- Board Eligible/Board Certified
- Candidate must possess or be eligible for a New York State License
- Be eligible for DEA registration
- Be eligible for Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment
- Pre-employment background check, health physical and drug screening