Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc. is proud to be California’s leading provider of mental health services, assisting thousands of clients from across the state. Our focus is on creating strong relationships with counties in which we both have a financial commitment, providing the services which are tailored to meet our clients’ specific needs, and reinforcing a common set of values that guide our practices and policies.
Crestwood Center San Jose embraces a commitment to providing the continuum of care clients require on their road to recovery. Crestwood Center San Jose also provides clients with daily opportunities to participate in community life and foster the necessary skills to reintegrate themselves back into their communities.
If you are looking to work with people who
are dedicated and are successful in delivering quality healthcare services,
then you’ll value being a part of our team. We take pride in both our staff and
our clients. Our healthcare approach combines experience, teamwork and respect,
resulting in solution-based outcomes in a compassionate, caring environment.
licensure in California as LPT.
of general nursing theory and practice.
4. Ability to
work cooperatively with other staff members.
5. Previous experience in mental health nursing preferred.
6. Current CPR and first aid certifications.
The licensed staff provides direct nursing care to the clients according to physicians’ orders and applicable client care standards, within their scope of practice. The nurse will provide direction to non-licensed personnel in providing direct client care and operation of the unit.
1. Directs the day-to-day functions of the nursing activities in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act and State Department of Mental Health and Federal regulations.
2. Supervises assigned staff.
3. Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care for clients. Works with the service coordinator in developing service plans for the client.
4. Follows protocols regarding medication administration and treatments per physicians’ orders.
5. Documents all pertinent information regarding the client’s condition, medication, treatment, and communication with legal and health care representatives per policy.
6. All other duties as assigned.
Please send resumes to Michael Bargagliotti, Campus Administrator at email@example.com